Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Autumn Peace update

 As you can see....I got my page finish on page 8 of this one!! I finished it on November 21st, and then continued onto page 9:
And here's where I got to on this one. I am STILL LOVING this one SO much! I love the colors, and it's fun, although, I have to admit this last month I have had a bit of frustration with the amount of confetti in this one, it really slows down progress. I'm just glad I really enjoy it so much!

Hope you had a beautiful Christmas!! (If you celebrate)  I pre post all my blogs, so as you can see I'm posting this on the 10th, so Christmas hasn't happened for me yet, but when this goes up I will have and I'm sure it is gonna be a great day!!

Holy cow! only 6 more days until 2018!!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful progress! The confetti does slow everything down, but the detail it adds is amazing!

Vicki said...

Looking good!

Katie said...

Wow. Beautiful progress. The nice thing about this one is if you step back you can really see the picture. So many of these are just blobs for years haha.

Unknown said...

Great progress on your stitching. Happy new year and hope to see more of your cross stitch in 2018.

Lillie said...

Beautiful autumn colors. A new year is just days away. Happy New Year !

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Beautiful progress. It’s such a soothing scene.

Babs said...

That piece looks wonderful :) Happy Stitching.

Love, Babs