Wednesday, November 08, 2017

School of Dolphins update

I have no idea why, but I am having a hard time picking this one up.  I LOVE the fabric, since it's dyed (by me! ) but that's about all I love about it! It's stiff and hard to work with, so I find myself having to really push myself to pick this one up, not to mention that I STILL have not quite figured out how to rotate 4 projects sufficiently to my liking. I'll get there....one of these days, I'll have my beans straight and things will get done, but for now.....here we go!


The gray blob growth larger!! Ta-da! But not by much! I feel as if I should be MUCH further along with this, but....what can ya do? There are only so many hours in a day! But I'm glad I was able to get at least a little stitching in on it.

I hope everyone is having a great day! It's cold and rainy and generally feeling like fall today, so I'm loving it! And Friday will be my FORTIETH birthday!! GASP!!! Wow!! I don't feel "that" old, but there it is staring me right in the face! Ha! Ha!  So, I think we will be having a fun weekend full of gifts, and hanging out with my family for the weekend.

Thank you for reading! and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week!!

Happy Fall!!!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Lana!
The years do fly by, don't they?!
Good progress on this piece. I know I've said this before, but I'm so interested in your rotation system. I started to come up with one for myself for 2017, but it has been a complete failure. I'm thinking of trying again next year. We'll see... Enjoy your special day and weekend celebrations!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Lana. Nice progress.

Linda

diamondc said...

Lana: Happy Birthday, great start on your new design.

Blessings
Catherine

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Some projects just seem to CRAWL. But just remember each stitch is one stitch closer to the end. I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I think you are coming along just fine!