Tuesday, May 30, 2017

DS2N Progress

Here is the progress on page 6 that I was able to get finished, I am making some good headway on it, and feel really good about it, due to my new rotation, which I explained in my previous post.

I hate working with all the creams and light colors and I think it was slowing me up a bit, but I'm on a good roll with it now, so I'm hoping, maybe for a page finish on this one by the time I post again next month.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all had a wonderful month of May, I will see yah in June!! (oh Lordy! June already?!?!?)



4 comments:

cucki said...

It's so beautiful
I love it x

Bekah said...

The wings are coming out really well. Glad the rotation is being so successful!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Lana, I'm a fairly new "follower" to your blog. I can't remember how I came across it, but I enjoy looking at pictures of other people's work. It inspires me to keep going when I lose my motivation. I'm currently working on a project that is mostly varying shades of browns, grays, oranges, and reds. I can totally relate when you talked about your creams and light colors. I look forward to seeing more of your updates in the future.

Linda said...

Its looking good Lana.

Linda