Saturday, February 11, 2017

Ornament finish and progress!

Well! I was able to finish my first ornie of the year for January! He looks like this:


I think he came out super cute!

Next I started this one:
It's a snowman holding a sign saying "I love Snowmen" I was able to get most of the sign done, but still have a long ways to go! So! even though I only finished 1 ornie so far, I'm on track on my goal to finish 1 a month, and I'm hoping to be able to keep up with this trend.

Progress on Stitching as of late has been a lot less than normal, due to the fact that hubby is now home!! so, we've been spending time together as a family, and such, which totally cuts into the stitching, but that's alright...stitching will always be there, but I got 1/2 a year of time with him to make up for!

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Thank you all for the lovely kind comments!
See yah next time!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Lana. Glad to hear that hubby is home. Are these ornaments all out of the same book you had been working from?

Linda

Vicki said...

I'm so happy your husband is home! I appreciate his service and I appreciate the sacrifice you and your daughter make for his service. Cute ornies...

Katie said...

I love your cute ornament and the WIP looks fantastic already. Enjoy your family time. Stitching can wait!