Friday, July 15, 2016

"Let it Snow" ornament #3 progress


Here is the ornament I'm currently working on. It's an adorable snowman wearing  a tall, pointy hat.
So sorry I've not been around so consistently. My hubby deployed again last week, so been dealing with that. 
I always tend to go in a funk for awhile right around the time he leaves. 
So, I've been zoning out in front of Netflix for a lot of the day, not really able to focus well on hobbies. I'll get there though. 
Thank you for your patience as I try to get it together. 

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Praying for you as your husband is away. I appreciate his service and your family's sacrifice. Thank you, Lana!

Unknown said...

I just never know the right words to say, but much respect to you, and yours, I can't imagine. I love this snowman's hat. I hope cross stitching can help, even if it's only a little

Joysze said...

Lovely colors on this one!

Linda said...

I love your ornament Lana. It looks great. Sorry to hear that hubby is gone again.

Linda

Annie said...

Adorable stitching!
I didn't realize your husband was in the military. It must be very hard for you when he has to go. My son joined the Air Force last summer, so I'm learning a bit about military life. Sending prayers for you both, and thanks to him for his service.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Praying for you with the husband's deployment. Huggles to. Love the little ornament so far.

Lillie said...

That is going to be a very colorful and cheerful snowman.
I do not have the right words for you on such an occasion; it's a sacrifice a great honor to your country and I wish you the best of everything.

Katie said...

Love this cute snowman. So sorry about your hubby's deployment. I can't imagine how your feeling. I panic when my hubby goes away for a weekend.