Monday, May 11, 2015

So close... But no cigar!

Last time I posted:
Today after 5 or 6 days work:
I'm so close, I don't get why I wasn't able to finish these last couple rows in the last 5 days. I guess I've just been busy with other things. My daughter was sick and home from school 2 days last week. Then hubby had to work nights last week, so he was home and in my hair during the day. I do love having him home with me but my schedule/routine goes right out the window when he's home. Then of course there was Mothers Day. So, it just seemed like a bunch of life things got in the way this past week.  So maybe by the next post I'll have a page finish on this one. Keep your fingers crossed for me! 
Happy stitching! Thank you for reading and for all the lovely comments you leave.  I hope you all have a lovely week!


7 comments:

Renee said...

With your busy week, this is great progress. I love this chart and look forward to seeing more of your work on it!

Annie said...

I bet your next post will be a page finish!
My hubby works nights All. The. Time. Has for years. I can't stand it!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

you are *right there* at the finish line! GO LANA GO!

Katie said...

Gorgeous progress. Just remember progress is progress.

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. You'll have a page finish next post.

Linda

Vicki said...

It's looking great, Lana. Every time you show this project I just can't get over the vivid colors. It's going to be gorgeous!

Lillie said...

Wow! what a great progress.
Sometimes life just get in the way but everything will fall back into routine.