Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DS2N progress!

I reallllly worked like crazy on this during the past 5 days!! Still so in love with this project! 
Which is a good thing because I was looking back and realized I started this page on February 1st!!! Over SEVEN months ago!!!!! That's more than half a year to get this far. I'm not even done with the first page!! At this rate it will take me 5 years to finish!!! 
So then I looked in my WIP drawer. I have three HAED pieces, 7 Kustom Kraft pieces and a Mystic stitch!!! If it takes me 5+ years to complete one, I will finish the last one when I'm 96 years old! Ha!!! Which means I really want to focus more on my stitching now. Man! Why couldn't I just be a pretty sparkley vampire?! Then I'd have many many many years to get it all done! 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. I will have to live to 196 to even attempt to make a dent in my stash.

Linda

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You have gotten a lot done.

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress on this piece. You have some really big projects in your drawer. But as long as you love them it doesn't matter how long it will take to finish them.