Saturday, July 12, 2014

Web of Life-Progress!

Well, about 5 days ago I worked on this. I ended up having to frog a bunch cause I found a counting mistake. Then I found another one... So I got disgusted and took a break from stitching altogether. I've been in a huge slump lately. I don't know how to explain it! I am just not motivated to do anything but sit and binge watch shows on Netflix. I have NEVER been a TV watcher my whole life, so this new addiction is baffling to me. But I've decided to just go with it. One day I will get tired of watching episode after episode and return to life. I really have so little motivation to do much of anything even if I turn off the TV, so I might as well. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Filled with lots of stitches!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

What a gorgeous piece. The colors are so vibrant!

Linda said...

It looks great Lana. I've been in a sorta stitching slump for the last couple months. But, my stitching mojo is starting to return and yours will too.

Linda

Shebafudge said...

Sorry to hear how you're feeling at the moment. Could you be depressed perhaps? How about a new start? Would that help your mojo to return?

Annie said...

Sorry to hear about your stitching slump! I love watching episode after episode of a show on Netflix, but I'm usually stitching while watching;)

I'm glad you're going with what feels right for you at the moment. Hopefully soon your stitchy mojo will come back with a vengeance!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I can't watch TV without some stitching in my hand!