Sunday, May 11, 2014

Chaotic craziness!

I haven't been posting a whole lot, just been too busy with the hubs back home from deployment. We took two week long road trips the past few weeks. One to visit friends and one to Disney World Florida. We just got home from Florida last night. We had a great time, but it was anything but relaxing!!
I have only managed to get a tiny bit of stitching on this guy:
I want to get going on the Abbey and finish it up, but the small project was easier to cart along on my travels. 
While at Epcot center I was able to buy some stash! Imagine that! Here's what I got:
And:
One of the bloggers I follow finished stitching the first one just here not too long ago!! It is super cute! The second one I will be doing for Alyssa as she loves  Tinkerbell.  That's all that's been going on here. This first half of the year has been crap when it comes to getting things done hobby wise! I seem to be losing hours, and have no idea where they go!! It's really frustrating me!!! I hate feeling like I'm not getting things done. Oh well. It's life. Happy Mother's Day to my readers in America! And Joyful Stitching!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute ornament Lana. I love the new kits you bought. Looking forward to seeing you work on them.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Great new stash!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'd definately rather get in road trips with the other half than stitching time!