Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DS2N progress!

I am really pleased with the progress I was able to get on this one! I think of all the 7 projects I have in rotation right now this one is my favorite. I don't know why, but I love it and love working on it. And this is the last project in my rotation, so back to the beginning I go, that means: Ornaments!!  
In non-stitchy news.... My hubby has returned from his deployment!!! He arrived late Monday night! I am super happy that he's home, but now have to readjust to having someone in my time and space again... And being an introvert this can sometimes be a struggle... But I will survive! I'm just happy to have my guy home! Safe and sound! 
Til next time- Joyful Stitching to you all!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm thrilled to hear that your husband is home safe and sound. I so appreciate not only his service to our country, but your part in providing a loving home for him to return to. Enjoy your time together! Good progress on this piece. I enjoy seeing your progress updates; watching the picture emerge with each update. Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. I am so happy to hear that your hubby made it home safe. Enjoy your time together.

Linda

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's wonderful to hear your hubby is back safe and sound!!!

Often when I enjoy a project I'll stick with it until it wears off.

Sharon said...

So glad your hubby is home. God bless your family for your service.
Wonderful progress - love the color! :)

Raven/Missy said...

I am glad to hear your husband is home safe and sound! You are making great progress on your WIPs.