Friday, October 11, 2013

Winterfun Ornament #4- Progress!

Here is my progress on #4. I got alot more done than I thought I would! And I didn't even do any stitching for two of the 5 days alloted for this round. Just wasn't in the mood! This one seems to be stitching up pretty quickly! But I'm not sure if I will have a finish on it like I want by months end, but we will see!

For the next 5 days I am trying to decide what I want to pull out to work on. It is supposed to be Web of Life, but I am dying to pull out Mystic Dragon and get some work in on it, so I am thinking either 1) stitch on Dragon instead of Web....or 2) spend 3 out of the 5 days on Dragon, and 2 with Web.  That way they both get some work in on them. This rotation thing is tricky!!

Thank you for reading!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I'm intrigued by your rotation system. Each time you post I find myself wondering if your system would work for me. I can definitely see the benefit in not getting bored with a large project. Have you always stitched this way?