Saturday, October 26, 2013

Winter fun Ornaments #4- finished, and #5 started!

I did it! I finished Winter Fun Ornament #4. Another thing crossed off my goals list for the month!
 And I worked a little bit more on #5.  This one is a snowman, with a orange and yellow scarf around his neck.  The red in the upper right hand area is a bird, and there is some holly on his hat. I love watching these come to life when I backstitch them!

Well, I didn't even work on The Abbey this last round of the rotation.  I was too busy being upset about life. LOL....And now it's time to pull out the Web of Life and Mystic Dragon.
Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on another adorable ornament Lana. Will you get them done done to hang on the tree?

Linda

Lumiruusu said...

You have done a pretty ornament and I like it very much.
I have also started my Christams stitching with ornaments.I like colourful and happy patterns.

Lillie said...

Cute finish.

Shebafudge said...

Both very cute!