Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Goals for October...

Wow! I can't believe there are only three months left of 2013!! This year seriously flew faster than an F-15!  Ok, so maybe not THAT fast, but pretty durned fast!  Gosh I don't even remember the last time I did a "goals" post....May? Hmmm...Not for awhile, I know that much!

Anyway, so I think now would be a good time to post one. So, here's what I'm thinking for the beautiful month of October....

STITCHING
- Finish x-stitching Page 9 of the Abbey
- Finish Winter Fun Ornament # 4
- Start WF ornie #5
-Finish Page 1 of Web of Life
-Work on page 2 Web of life

READING
-Finish 5 books (at least 2 from the "1001 books you must read before you die" list)
-Get to page 700 in Don Quixote

WRITING
- 20 Letters
-1000 words in my fictional work
-Post at least 5 book reviews on my book blog

Ok, I think that is it.  Kinda ambitious, I think, but I hope I can do it! I just gotta turn off the TV!  Wish me luck, I'm a-gonna need it!

No comments: