Friday, September 20, 2013

The Abbey Progress Update

Here is my crappy picture of The Abbey as it stands now! I am so close to a finish on page #9. I even started backstitching! There has just been lots and lots of confetti like fill in. It just seems to go on and on.

So, I made another order.  This time at 123Stitch. I needed 18 count black aida for a new project...which I will share more about that later. I have really been looking into buying more BAP patterns. I found a bunch I liked at The Angel Nook.com.  Has anyone ordered from them? Are they reliable? Also if anyone knows good Online stitching stores to purchase any of these big projects from let me know. I like HAED, Mystic Stitch, and Kustom Krafts.  Has anyone ordered from Mystic Stitch's website lately? Cause I am on their facebook page and alot of people were saying that they take a long time to ship out orders. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Please let me know! And please leave your favorite online stitching shop in your comment.  Thank you!!! Oh yeah and if you have any complaints about a place and could warn me away from them that would be great. I moderate my comments, and if you have negative review of a place, I won't post it, if you don't want. Thanks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful progress

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. I buy 95% of my stuff from 123 Stitch. I have heard Bits N Bobs is really slow.

Linda

Vicki said...

Wow, this piece is gorgeous, Lana! I really like 123stitch.com. Their prices are better than my LNS, even with shipping added on!

Jules said...

The Abbey is looking fantastic!

Online shopping...I haven't done too much. The shops I have been to are Cecelia's Samplers and 123Stitch. I also got a pattern from Yiotta's XStitch and she seems to be fairly quick about shipping considering she's out of the UK.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

OMG, Lana! That is indeed a BAP, if ever I've seen one. All that stitching and color changes would make me lose my mind! Yeah for you! I don't stitch HAED's and don't know the others so I'm not much help.

Ranae said...

Looking good!!
I have several online stores I purchase from, when there's sales
123stitch, Anita's little stitches, ect.
Oops now thinking about it, I guess there are more then I thought, hehe

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Lovely, lovely stitching. If I buy online it is 123 stitch or Cecelia's Sampler.

Unknown said...

wooow!

Unknown said...

WOOW!

ghemulet said...

waw...This is so so beutiful...I hope to see it done...then i will be amazed for sure.Hugs and "nice to meet you"