Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Web of Life Progress


Well, as you can see I have actually been able to get quite a bit done one this since the last time I posted a progress of it.  This is not just the past 5 days work, I worked quite a little bit on it during the last month, but just now have the chance to share a photo. I almost have all the hanging pieces done on the left hand side, and even started some of the backstitching. And have almost an entire feather finished. I'm happy with this progress.  It's not alot, but considering the lack of time I've really had with this move, I am happy with it, it is really a fun piece to stitch. The next project on the docket is The Abbey.  Now because of the complexity of that piece, I really have very little to show. I don't even think I worked on it at all in the past month/month and a half during this move, so it will just be what little bit I can get done the next 5 or 6 days. Which I am not sure will be a whole lot, since our shipment of household goods just showed up yesterday so now the marathon unpacking begins!!!  Who wants to come help me?!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

If you live in the Phoenix area, I would definitely come help you. I love to move! I love to pack, to unpack, to arrange, to organize. I know, it's a sickness... hahaha. Just take it one item at a time and remember to breathe! Good progress on your stitching.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I would come help if I were close enough.

Deb said...

Very pretty work!