Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello!

Wow! It's been a while. I don't have any stitchy updates to share, as I have been busy here in California, visiting family. So I've not stitched in a week! I just thought I'd drop in and say I made it to the states. We are visiting my family for a while, and then we will be heading out to our new home here in a coupla days. I don't see any stitching time in my near future. We are traveling in a very small car, so not sure I will have room to pull stitching out on the way. Sigh....I miss stitching! One day soon I will once again put needle to fabric, but not today.

Thank you everyone who wished us well on our move, we made it over the wide blue beyond, and are back home. It sure feels great to be here!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Safe travels!

Nens said...

I'm sure once you are settled at home, you're going to find a time to stitch more. Have fun :)