Saturday, May 25, 2013

Web of Life Update


I got a little bit more work in on this one during this round of my rotation.  Not quite as much as I would like, I have just really been in a huge slump.

Last Sunday I went to the ER with bad chest pains, everything turned out ok, but since I have high blood pressure, I thought I needed to get it checked out. And I have just been a couch potato this past week. I sit and play with my daughter or I watch TV, sometimes I play around online, but not even in the mood to do that much.

I know one thing that I did do more of, which probably accounted for the lack of stitching this week, was I participated in a read-a-thon that one of the groups I'm in on Goodreads hosted this week. I read three books and a total of 16 hours. Now I think that is done, I will probably put more effort into my stitching, as after all that reading, I am burnt out on IT!  I just feel burnt out on EVERYTHING lately. I just don't care. I have this move looming over my head, and I feel overwhelmed, I think, so I'm procrastinating, and it's kinda just sliding into my hobbies as well. I don't know if that makes sense.

I hope to get out of the slump this next week, though, because it is Snow Valley Express time for the next 5 days and I REALLY need to get it done before we leave, and the next 3 or 4 weeks just look so hectic! So, who knows how much other stitching I will get done, I feel like I just need to focus on it, until it is finished, then after I give it to my dad, and settle into our new place I can figure out where to go from there with projects to work on. We'll see.

I hope you are all having a nice long holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'm so glad everything turned out ok at the ER....scary!
Your WIP looks great! That's a lot of X's in there :)

Linda said...

Web of Life looks great Lana. Hang in there, just thing you'll be back in the states pretty soon.
Sending hugs and happy thoughts your way.

Linda