Monday, April 29, 2013

Ornaments Progress!

I got quite a little bit into my first ornament in the "Winter Fun" series! There are 12 of these! I love the bright colors in these! And these are the kind that will really pop when the backstitching is put in, as you stitch along, it ust sorta looks like a colorful little blob, but putting in that nice dark outline will really bring it to life! 
 And I also made a small start on #2, as there were only a few stitches of yellow in #1, and so decided to use the remainder of that thread in #2, as opposed to just tossing it!
However, I think I may be putting these little guys away for a bit, and working on my new start: "Web of Life" in their place.  That way I will have these little guys to work on during the move. These smaller ones will be so much more easier to work on in the confines of a plane and car than one that has a huge piece of fabric. Unlike the last set I did, I am actually stitching these on their own individual pieces of aida.  So much easier to work with!

Ok, off to work on dad's train, I am pleased with my progress this round of the rotation on it so far!

Hope all my readers had an amazing weekend, filled with lots of stitching!

3 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You are a busy little beaver there!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those are lovely fun colours!

Linda said...

Great starts on the ornament Lana. I really need to start these.

Linda