Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update on Snow Valley Express


I have been making myself work on this one  as much as I can, it's comin' along....slowly but surely, stitch by dreaded stitch, it is getting more work in on it.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post! I am excited!

Michele commented and said I have a lot of packing to do in my future. Actually, not really. that's the great thing about being military, the military does all the work. A crew of men will show up at my house and box EVERYTHING up for us, and ship it to our new place, all I have to do is supervise and that's about it!  Thank the Lord, because I do NOT do well with stress! It will be stressful enough to deal with a 2 year old on a 17 hour plane ride, so I am glad I don't have to deal much with the actual move itself.

Joyful stitching!

8 comments:

Annie said...

It's been awhile since we've seen this one. It's looking great!

Mii Stitch said...

It's coming along really nicely, well done!

Vicki said...

Snow Valley Express is looking good!

Grit said...

Wow Lana , this looks fantastic.
Greetings from Germany , Grit

Ranae said...

Looking good!!
Supervise and stitch, sounds like a great plan, lol

Pauline said...

What a beautiful train!
nice work!

bonnie said...

love this train,i have several patterns for trains,but have'nt started one yet

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking good Lana, great news about the move and especially seeing that you don't have to do it yourself. I hate moving.