Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oops...

I forgot to let you all know: I'm safe! Bolaven didn't blow me into the ocean! I got some stitching in, but spent most of my time, reading. I will post a stitching update on my first 2 "Littlest Stockings" soon. I am almost done with them, just need to back stitch the one and will share them! I haven't touched The Abbey in about a week, but I should probably still share what I have on it too! Ooops, I have been a bad blogger lately.

Will post again soon! Thank you for all the friendly well wishes for the storm, we made it through just fine, we didn't even lose electricity!

7 comments:

gracie said...

Good to read that you are safe from the storm.

Anonymous said...

Glad all is ok. Reading and stitching is a good way to pass the stressful time too.

Melody said...

Good to hear the storm didn't wreak any havoc on you and yours. Sounds like you had a pretty relaxing weekend inside, out of the weather :)

Lana said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments! And concern! I did have a lovely relaxing weekend with my book and stitching!

Chris said...

Glad to hear that you are safe!
More stitching time? yeah!

Carla said...

Glad all is ok :)

Minnie said...

Glad you are safe.