Sunday, July 08, 2012

Just a quick hello!!

Wow! What a month so far! I have been busy, sure, but no where near too busy to post, I have just been taking some time off from the normal things of life.

This may sound crazy, but every so often I have to deprive myself of the things I love best so that when I come back to them I enjoy them more....does that make sense? I sometimes feel as though I take for granted some of my favorite things, so then I need a break just to change things up, and then when I come back to it, it is special to me once again. Am I crazy? I just needed a change, so for this months change, I am taking a "break" from some of my most loved things, like reading, and stitching. So that when I come back to them they will be once again something special to me.

I guess in a way this is a blessing, how awesome is it that I am so pampered that in order to really appreciate the things I love I have to take a break from them so when I get back to them they are once again wonderful to me? I guess it's the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" train of thought....=/ weird, I have also done this with coffee, drinking daily tea instead and only having coffee on the weekends. I think when you do or have something so often, or all the time, it is no longer a treat. I want to once again be excited about my reading and my stitching, so need to take a break, and am focusing on a few other things I need to pay attention to right now.

So, I WILL be back, but for now, just taking a break! Don't worry, I won't be gone forever!
Hope all my American readers had a wonderful 4th of July!!!

See yah again soon!

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will be waiting for you! Enjoy the time off.