Friday, June 01, 2012

Cozy Re-Tweet update!


Have you ever had a project you just loved at the beginning but a little ways in you lose the love? That has been this project for me! But I keep trying to stitch on it a bit every week! I think part of the problem is I didn't pull all the flosses I need when I started so I don't have them handy, so I need to do that so maybe I won't feel so "restricted"...plus I ran out of a color I need, and I don't know if it's in my stash or if I need to buy it....which chances are they won't have it in stock here....=(

So, while I still love the design, I am hating stitching this project....which makes me sad, because I really wanted to love this one! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looking lovely, I hope you start enjoying it soon.
Happy weekend!

Vicki said...

I know exactly what you mean. It doesn't happen to me very often, but sometimes I'm so excited to start something just to get tired of it real quick. Hang in there, your project is going to be gorgeous when completed.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I remember such a project. Lovely piece called "Max's Moon". I ended up sending it to a friend because I just grew to almost hate it! Your piece is pretty.

Carla said...

Pulling out all the flosses you need for this project might be the solution for you not enjoying this piece....hope you keep going you are making nice progress!

mdgtjulie said...

It's beautiful, Lana. I hope you get the love back. If not, maybe you could alternate it with another project that you DO love. A week on one, a week on the other would keep you motivated on both!

Lana said...

@mdgtjulie- I rotate this one with "The Abbey", I work on that one Thursday-Monday then post update then work on Cozy Re-Tweet Monday afternoon until Thursday. Then the first weekend of the month I stitch on Coming Home for The Holidays over the weekend. So I have a rotation going, that is the only way I am able to keep going with this one! I work on it a few days and that's it! =)