Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A new blog for those romance readers out there!

I don't know if you remember in June I had tried to revamp my blog here to include some of my other love, besides just stitching, then my life got a bit hectic and it all went to...well lets just say south...but! I have made a new blog for my fictional piece.

Here's a little peak at what will be there:


Breaking Away
When Dicia's long time boyfriend decides to break it off for another girl, she decides it's time to move on. Hang out with her for awhile and see how she mends her broken heart, by returning to her first true love-Cross stitch! Using plenty of Cross stitch floss and love from her true friends, she is able to break away from the pain and start to heal. And is that...? Yes! Maybe even a new love?


Please come on over and visit! I'm really excited about this new writing endeavor!

http://c79603.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Charity C. said...

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to see more!