Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I guess it's the googlereader for the win!

I don't know why, but for some reason the blogroll on my sidebar isn't working as it should. I have it set so all the blogs that I have in my googlereader is on it...or should be, but let me tell you! They are not! So, I guess from now on I am going to have to catch up with people from my googlereader. It was full to overflowing and I just went through and left a bunch of comments all over blogville, and then (so sorry!) had to hit "Marked as read" to SOOO many posts!! Over 700...closer to 800!

Is anyone else having trouble with their blog roll on their sidebar? I have had it working correctly in the past, but now it is rebelling!! Well thank goodness for googlereader!! Hopefully I won't miss so many posts now!! I plan to hit up more blogs on a more consistant level now, and try to keep my blog up to par as well. I miss it when I am away from blog world for too long!! It was great to catch up with so many blogs that I love!

1 comment:

Shelleen said...

I read my blogs through google reader. I figured for the blog roll , it would take me all day putting in the URLs of all the blogs that I read.