Thursday, January 06, 2011

A Finish...last years but still a finish!

Here is the last of the Alphabet series I worked on all during the year in 2010. I DID finish this in December, but am just now getting around to posting a photo!!! The picture looks a bit more washed out than it really is, the red color is coming out a lot more orange-y than it really is! Hmmm...


And! I just found out I was nominated by Emily at Emmie's Ramblings for the stylish blogger award! Wow! Thank you so much, Emily!!

So, now I have to pick 5 things that people don't know about me and then nominate 5 more people.

1. I have had 16 plastic surgeries
2. I'm adopted
3. I have an adopted Brother
4. My adopted brother who is 2 years older than I, and I share the same b-day
5. my second toe is longer than my big toe.

And now I have to nominate 5 people...

Meredith(Merry Stitching)
Goldenangelworks
Kathy (Kathy's stitching and other comments)
Joy (Sorrow to Joy)
Lynn (Kearnel's Korner)


If I nominated you and you have already done this, don't worry about doing it again! But I do enjoy your blogs, I enjoy MANY blogs, but just wanted to throw a shout out to these ladies!

2 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

Cute Finish!!

How cool is that, that you and your adopted brother share a birthday!! That's awesome!!

Lynn said...

Great finish Lana! I find it so difficult taking pictures of my finishes because the colours never look right.
Congrats on your award and thanks for the nomination!