Thursday, October 21, 2010

Q is for Queen!

Well, so far this month is going well stitching wise for me!! I have already finished Q,R and my September block and have a good start on the letter S. So, even though I have not done ALL that I had set out to do, I have been doing better than the past couple of months, which is sort of surprising, considering the fact that I have also been spending alot of time online playing FB games! Oops! I have also already read (I think) 6 books this month and am half way done with #7, and I have only 9 more books to reach my 75 book goal for the year!!! So, I a happy with my progress I have made this month on both reading and stitching goals. I will share Letter R and my September block in the next couple of days, that way I can post more....I need to. I don't know why I get so lazy when it comes to posting here! I am going to try to be better about that!!

Well, I hope you are all doing well, I am enjoying seeing all the Fall/Halloween stitching going on out there right now!!! I was tossing around the idea of starting some myself, but decided to just keep going with my present goals of my monthly smalls, Howling at the Moon and The baby lambs. Maybe next year! Well, I have a doc. appt. today so gotta get going! Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post about the baby!!! She is doing good so far, and loves to kick me all night long!!! How someone who is so small put so much weight behind those tiny kicks is beyond me!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty! You did a wonderful stitching job!

Blu said...

Great finish.
I've never let the number of projects I have on the go stop me from a new start! lol~