Sunday, August 22, 2010

A photo! But! not a stitchy one! =)


Ok, I am in no way going to turn this into a "Baby/mothering/pregnancy blog! But, I had to show you my first baby picture! =) I'd like to introduce you to.....well, peanut, he/she is most affectionately referred to now. My first ultrasound....at 10.5 weeks! Can I just say? It looks a bit uncomfortable there, poor thing! LOL...
STILL stuck on the mainland without stitching stuff. My hubby is climbing Mt. Fuji today...hope he returns in one piece! I was training to go too, but then we found out about lil' peanut here and decided, eh, maybe next time!
I will write more when I return to our tiny lil island, and I can post stitchy pics! See yah then!

10 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Well I loved seeing the first baby pic. Seeing the baby makes it seem all so much more real doesn't it.

Take care of yourself and peanut!

Carol said...

I'm so excited for you and your husband! Congratulations on "little peanut!!"

Lynn said...

The ultrasound photos have definitely improved since I had my first ones!
Exciting isn't it? Thanks for sharing.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh that is wonderful! I still have the ultrasound picture of my niece by choices little boy who is now nine!

Kathy said...

Oh what a beautiful photo! :) Seriously. The start of a new life. Nothing can be more beautiful.

Samira said...

Aaaaaawwwh !!! Congratulations on the little 'peanut'!!

I remember when I had my first ultra sound.. first thing I said was "Look! That's our little aliƫn" haha!

I love my daughter, she's my everything. :)

I hope your pregnancy really goes well! :) Good luck to you both.

Marion said...

Well congratulations!!!
Think of all the stitching you can/will do for your little one!!!!

Take care
Marion

Dani - tkdchick said...

HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

So precious, thanks so much for sharing Lana. It brings back so many fond memories of my own.

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats - how precious is this!