Monday, June 14, 2010

June monthly smalls finished! Finally!

This strawberry took Forever to stitch! I thought I'd still be seeing red stitches til the day I died! But! finally it is finished! I hardley ever do the specialty stitches on these little guys, but this one, I did, It was the satin stitch on the leaves, I think it came out pretty well.



Now for Letters L and M:

I had to frog a bit on letter M- as I stitched the bottom line of the border to high, I had to pull it down a bit, actually my miscount was on the sides of the border, I had to stitch in 2 more of those little squares that the border is made out of, so I was WAY short! But, I was able to pull it all out and get them all finished by the 15th...5 days after my intended due date for my monthly smalls, but still, I have 15 days left of the month to work on my 3 larger projects! That is 5 days for each.

And stay tuned for my newest project...which actually has nothing to do with stitching, and everything to with.....paper!!! Ha! Curious, aren't yah! lol...

Thank you all for reading and I will be working on Petal today so will hopefully be able to share a photo of it tomorrow.

Oh yeah and on the Whole FB issue, it has been resolved! Nothing like some family drama to make you wanna flee the scene! It's been pretty crazy and I seriously have no desire to have it happen again, so the page will stay open, I however will be out!! I have too much to do to keep up with that, and if people are just gonna act stupid they can do so on their own time and page and since it seems they have a problem with me and my page and what I write as my status then guess I'll just take my happy behind off of FB and forget them! Right? lol....

Hope to post again very shortly!





7 comments:

Anne Sans Tete said...

Love the strawberry! Who is the designer?

- Lisa N.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What darling finishes! I love the strawberry :)
FB is frustrating, I'm thinking of taking myself off too...

Raven/Missy said...

Your smalls look great!

Don't let other people run you off FB if you enjoy the site. It is your status line and you can write whatever you want (so long as it fits within the terms of service of FB itself), if someone does not like reading your status updates then they can always "hide" you and not get them at all. They have no right to tell you what you can or can not write, but they can control what they chose to read.

Deb said...

Love that strawberry, but I can imagine that red was a lot to get through. Love your next two letters too. Can't wait to see what your papery next project will be.

Jules said...

The strawberry is very pretty! Kudos on "L" and "M"!!!

You go girl!

Nicola said...

Lovely finishes Lana.

Lynn said...

Great finishes on your smalls! I love that strawberry too.
I never got involved with FB and I'm so glad I didn't.

Your paper project has me intrigued!