Friday, April 02, 2010

Goals- achieved and yet to be achieved!

MARCH Goals:

Finish letter F- DONE!
Finish letter G- Done!
Work On I'm not sleepy- DONE (About 10 hours in on it.)
Work on The abbey-DONE! (about 5 hours in on it.)
Work on Howling at the Moon- DONE! (About 10 hours in on it.)
Finish "March checkered block-DONE!

So, I did realy well on my goals last month...not so good with blogging...I need to post photos!!! Sorry!

APRIL GOALS:
Stitching:
Finish Letter H
Finish Letter I
Finish Page 1 of "Howling"
Finish page 1 of "the Abbey"
Finish "I'm not sleepy"
Finish April Checkered block.

Reading:
Finish 7 books

Blogging:

Post at least 6 times at Stitching Blog
Post at least 6 times at Reading blog

I really have been horrible about posting, and reading blogs, it seems that whenever I turn on my computer I go straight to Facebook. I need to STOP doing that! It was a goal at the beginning of the year to not play so many facebook games, and now I'm hooked on them again. I should work the twelve steps for it!!! LOL...

Well, this morning The Hubs has to go into work for a bit, so I'm gonna go with him and then we are going out to breakfast. Who knows after that....? I'm sure it will be a relaxing day, not much planned. Tomorrow (Easter) we are going to church with the couple that live next door to us then we are going to a picnic their church is putting on, so that should be fun.

So, other than this afternoon and evening, probably won't have a whole lot of time to do any stitching, or reading, but that is alright. I have plenty of time to do all those things during the week, if I can just stay off Facebook. Although I must not be on there as much as I feel like I am because I got quite a bit of stitching in last month, I finished all my goals, not so much reading in last month, but I read Anna Karenina, and that was a LOOONG book, so...I'm not gonna beat myself up over it.

I'm rambeling now, so I'll sign off and will post photos soon-promise!!! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great job on those goals. I agree I'm not blogging as much as I used to as well. I keep meaning to and then I just don't turn the computer on or I blog surf. I try to stay away from the dreaded FB its evil.