Friday, February 26, 2010

Raindrops-finished!



Well, here she is, all finished! (I assume it's a girl-she's wearing a pink bow!) Although I fear this photo doesn't look a whole lot different from the last one I posted of it. But now it is all filled in!

Sorry for the creases! oops. now I only have three more pieces to do in this series, and I can start making it into a quilt....for who? I have no idea! But oh well, it's been in my "WIP's" pile forever! And I just want to finish it, to say that I finished it!

10 comments:

Jules said...

Awww, so cute!

Did you make it State-side?

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

congratulations on your finish! It's always such a good feeling!

Tammy said...

So cute, can't wait to see the others and then the finished quilt. I did a snowman series last year that I'm hoping to make into a quilt eventually.

Daffycat said...

She is charming, Lana! Congratulations on such a sweet finish!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Tooo cute!!

Raven/Missy said...

Congratulations on your finish, it is adorable!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute finish!

Deb said...

Very, very cute finish!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats, its cute!

Carolyn NC said...

Soooo cute!