Saturday, August 29, 2009

Show and Tell

Just so I can share the two projects I was talking about yesterday I wanted to show these. Also, I went back and looked...it was 2005 that I started this one: "Birdhouses of America Unite" That is the photo from the booklet I'm working from, not my actual work, I will share photos of it soon.



Also, here is "Achooo!"

I think this little dalmation puppy is soooo cute!!! I bought him in September of last year, put a handful of stitches in and then forgot all about him. The other day when I opened this back up I realized 1) I'd totally miscounted 2) I had started it facing the wrong way on the fabric, duh! I had it vertical not horizontal....so if I kept up with it that way the poor thing woulda sneezed his spots right off the fabric and never gotten them back!

Well, thank you so much to all the lovely ladies who have left me comments! And for my new followers!!! You all help make this blogging experience so enjoyable!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Lana, I've visited your blog a few times now and really enjoy reading it! I hope you are doing well and settling in. My sister-in-law, her husband and kids are stationed in Okinawa as well. They have been there over a year and really like it. I am glad you have so much stash to stitch with and look forward to hearing more about your finishes and adventures there! Meredith

Carolyn NC said...

These are adorable - can't wait to see your progress!

Tama said...

I stitched Achoo! this year and very nearly did the same thing! I kept going back to check that I hadn't, too - it was a very easy mistake.
Those birdhouses look like fun! I'll be watching your progress :D

michelle said...

The top one reminds me of one I saw but instead of Home Sweet Home it said Home Tweet Home. I have seen the doggie one before. he really should not have sneezed so hard!