Thursday, July 02, 2009

Progress photo Friday

I have steadily working on this...I finished the block right in the center with the bird in it (All except for the birds eye.) and I added more green coming down the right side of the border, as well as the right corner "cat"...not sure what that thing is up in the corners....looks like a cat to me.

Well, today Hubby and I are gonna head out to the beach...if it doesn't rain...I'm hoping it doesn't. Although with it being a holiday weekend, the beach will probably be very crowded...we'll see how it goes.

Bye for now! Have a great weekend, and July 4th, all my American readers!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very nice progress!

Carolyn NC said...

Boink is just beautiful - you're doing a fantastic job! Enjoy the beach.

Meari said...

Nice Progress!