Friday, May 01, 2009

May goals, and a rehash on last month

Well, thank you all for the encouraging comments, and after all that...the movers called my husband 3 minutes after he got home from work and informed him that they could not come today but needed to reschedule for next week! And that! Ladies and Gents is life as a military spouse! Just lovely!!! lol

Well, I don't know that I actually wanna make any sound plans for May, since we are getting down to the nitty gritty for the move...yup, less than 3 weeks!!!!! Wahoo!

Lets look at April shall we? how'd I do?

1) Finish Tombstone- DONE!!!
2) Get at least half of page 4 done on Howling at the Moon. (And finish up #5)-nope, didn't even pick this one up!
3) Put at least 2 hours in on The Abbey-Did more like 10 hours!
4) Put at least 1 hour in on CH4TH-Nope! didn't even look at it!

So, while i totally failed on two of my goals, I way over finished two! I fifnished Tombstone angel in March actually! And I know I worked on the Abbey for about 10 hours because I started listening to "The Lucky One" by N. Sparks on CD when I got serious about this one and the entire book was 10 hours long.

And I was so enthralled with The Abbey that I never even picked up CH4TH. I really should do that one of these days...however not this month.

This month:
1) Enjoy stitching
2) don't pull my hair out with stress from the move.

I know! that second one has nothing to do with Stitching, but thought I'd throw it in there anyway! =)

Last night I actually added alot of the blogs I read to my sidebar. And I visited alot of them and added myself to your public follower lists. If you want me to add your blog to my list, please let me know! I know there are alot more stitching bloggers out there who I have not gotten around to reading, and I would love to know what I am missing and then add you so I won't miss out on another post! So, PLEASE let me know, in the comments, just say "Add me, please" or something!!! Thankyou!

Hope you all have a stitchy fun weekend!

2 comments:

Meari said...

Good luck with your move, Lana. Try not to stress out too much :) It'll all work out fine!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I think your goals for May are very realistic you've got so much going on. I find the goals very helpful to keep me on track and remind me of what I want to get done, but there's never any pressure if I don't meet one!