Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow progress...

This week hasn't been a good for stitching. We had our house recarpeted, to start getting it ready for selling it. So we had to move all the furniture out, and then back in, and then yesterday we had the realitor in to assess it and let us know what she thought we could do to the place ot make it more saleable. Now we have a long list of "To do's"

So, this has not allowed for much stitching time. However, I have gotten a little bit more progress on snowman #6, which was slowed down even more by the fact that I had to frog three times!!! The same area!!! Grrr...So, now it should be good to go. Today I don't have anything planned, so, I am thinking I should get some stitching in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy, yeah. The joys (pains?) of selling a house. And as if that's not bad enough, there's still the moving yet to do. Yeah, I'd rather be stitching too.

Wendy said...

Hope you will find soon some time to do some stitching. So sorry to read you still have so much work to do, for selling the house. I would rather be stitching too.

CindyMae said...

I want to wish you luck with getting your house ready to sale and getting ready to move! What fun!!