Monday, January 19, 2009

Almost done!

Well, I have been steadily working snowman #5. He is almost done, and want to share a photo but my batteries are dead in my camera, so have decided I will just wait until I actually finish the entire thing to post a photo. I have worked a tiny bit on #6, but you know how it is when you get close to the finishing of a project it seems like that is all you want to work on, pushing forward to the finish line. I am anticipating a finish by Wednesday night on #5. So I have not been around to blogs and leaving notes or writing here much, I am trying not to be on the computer so much, using my time for more productive things. So, I am still stitching and still around, just not here in cyberspace. Maybe I should try to be here at my blog sites more...hmmm...I just always seem to get caught up on sites and then there I sit all day playing on line then I get up and feel like I have wasted so much time. So, in my next post I promise photos!!! Promise, promise Promise!

Today hubby and I both have the day off work, so we'll finally be going to see Marley and Me. I wanted to read the book before seeing the movie, but don't think that will be happening!

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day for my readers in America!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm looking forward to see a picture of your progress!

Enjoy watching your movie, I have never seen this movie.