Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm home!

Phew! We made it back! All in one piece! We had a wonderful time, and I have tons of photos to share, but I have to put them on the computer first! On our way home we stopped in San diego to visit my grandparents grave, and then went to the Grand Canyon. It was beautiful!!!

But I am so glad to be home! Although all the riding in the car did afford for some great stitching. Even though I didn't finish my puppy piece, because I got so wrapped up in my new projects I took that I didn't work on it much at all...oops. Oh well. =) That is about all the news I have here. I am greatly enjoying reading all the blogs out there!

2 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Glad you had a nice time and look forward to seeing what you have been stitching.

Anonymous said...

Hello hello! Glad you made it home all right. Huggles!