Saturday, March 01, 2008

Just sailin' along...


Wow! this one is coming along quick! I am really enjoying it alot, I worked on it alot yesterday before work, and a bit after work, which I left work 3 hours early because I smashed my hand and it started bleeding and made a big mess, I thought after I got the bleeding under control I could go back to work, but they sent me home. So I returned home really early, and got started on this little guy, agan, then a friend called and we started talking then I got on line and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening playing around on the computer! But this morning I woke up and got my coffee and set down with this, and this is how far I've gotten, I still have some time until I have to go to work today so I think I will continue on with him until it is time to get ready for work. I think this lil guy is so cute! Thank you all for your lovely comments!!!

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

He is very cute and coming along great!

Stitchingranny said...

He looks such a happy little chap.

CritterLady62 said...

Wow, you are making good progress. He looks like he's going to be as cute as the first one. I do admire you though; I'd never have the patience to fill in the background!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Deanne J said...

he loos great

Faith Ann said...

I hope your hand is okay.

Your little snowman is soooo cute!!