Friday, February 29, 2008

Progress!


Wow! this is my progress on the newest snowman, the mitten just since yesterday. I started it right after I posted here yesterday, I think I have come quite aways already, so far this one is stitching up pretty quickly! I am off count with it, but I am working with it I didn't feel like frogging it all out. So, anyway, he is coming along, maybe he'll be finished before I thought he would. The last one took three months practically! It must have been the fabric! lol!!! Well I am off to get ready for work and then off to work! I will probably stitch more on this when I get home, I have a short day today. Thank goodness. More stitching time for me!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Your mitten is off to a great start. Your two finishes from yesterday are both adorable ;)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your finishes look great, and you are making great progress on your new start, well done.

Stitchingranny said...

Wow you have been busy while Ive been away Lana, 2 lovely finishes and a nice new start. Well done.