Monday, August 13, 2007

Dolphins...blech!

That is so how I felt about my project for last week. I have decided to pull out one project and work on it by the week. So, last week I decided to work on my dolphin domain piece...I didn't make much headway with it, I can tell you that much! I got some fill in on one of the dolphins, but other than that...nada!

I did get some significant work done on my August Freebie, infact it is almost finished. Probably not much more than an hour left to work on it.

I think this week I will work on "The Abbey". All I know is:

NO MORE DOLPHINS!!!

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well, you are making progress it sounds like! good going girl!

Carla said...

wel at least you worked a little bit on it

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That sounds like a great idea :)

stitcherw said...

Although you made progress, it doesn't sound like you much enjoyed it. Hopefully you'll have more fun working on your other projects for a while and when you get back to dolphins you'll be able to enjoy it again.
Sue