Friday, April 06, 2007

Progress Photo Friday

This is a really bad photo/scan. But at least it shows all that I worked on since my last photo. I wrote the last time that I wanted to have lots of backstitching done, and I think I succeeded! i love how the backstitching in this piece really makes the colors stand out! Well, two things did not happen this week: 1) I didn't work on dad's train, and 2)didn't finish my March freebie! or start April for that matter either.
ps, Hazel: I am so glad you were able to find those freebies. She actually has quite a few I'd want to do, I want to do the others there too, the Alphabet ones and the squared month ones with the checkered backgrounds. But we shall see! And I am just converting to DMC with mine, because I don't have the called for fibers! I have changed a few colors here and there to make them a little different as well.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah i agree with you about the backstitching, it looks great lana!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is a lovely piece! You are doing a great job!

CindyMae said...

Oh that back stitching is mkaing that piece stand out so gorgeous!!! you are doing fantastic!!

Faith Ann said...

I love how the backstitching really makes this piece!! It's going to be gorgeous!

Hazel said...

Looking good!

Dani - tkdchick said...

The backstitching really brings things life

Meari said...

Your WIP looks good, Lana! (Thanks for leaving that sweet comment on my blog.) :)