Friday, February 23, 2007

Progress photo Friday

This is last weeks progress:


This weeks progress:




This week I have worked soley on Isaiah, my SAL piece. I have just been too lazy to pull out any of my other projects. Although today I do feel like I could work on something else...maybe try to finish up that card for my friend. or finish the Erica Michaels February Freebie. That will take a bit of research though, as I am not using the called for threads on that one, so I am having to match the DMC colors to the threads used by the designer...it really wouldn't take too long once I get going on it again. So, this weekend I think I should make it my goal to finish the card and the February freebie, afterall, February IS almost gone, and it will be time to start on March. Well, I am off to get some breakfast and then pop in a DVD and stitch the rest of the morning away. I have so much I want to do today. Including play SIMS and read, since I need to finish up "Looking for Peyton place". It has been a really good read, but for some reason, it is slow going. I only have about 15 more pages to go, but the last 50 pages have just taken me FOREVER! I need to get moving onto my next one, if I am ever going to make my reading goals for the year!

6 comments:

Deanne J said...

Great progress Lana

Carla said...

Very nice..great progress!!

CindyMae said...

Awesome progress Lana!! It is looking so wonderful. I have not done much this week as I have been sick so I am not going to post undate pic until Sunday or Monday. Hope thats alright with you!

Anonymous said...

You're making great progress on this one. I like the way you show before and after pics of your stitching sessions.

Cheryl said...

That is great progress, its looking good!

Sharon said...

Your making great progress!