Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy Windsday Pooh!

Well, today is what Winnie the Pooh would call a "blustery day" in the big country! winds at 35-40 MPH! The skies are dark with dirt and dust, I feel like I'm breathing in dust whenever I breath! I can feel the gritty-ness of it in my teeth! My shed is falling apart, panel by panel, and another part of my old worn out fence has gone to the ground!
I HATE WIND!!!!! It is also driving my sinuses banarkers!
Well, I am going to settle in on the couch and watch more CSI and stitch. This morning I finished the February piece, which was part of my goal for this weekend, and I started the "March" project, but now I think I need to put it away and pull out the card for my friend, I worked on it a bit this morning, but I want to concentrate on it, so while I go watch TV, I will attempt o finish it!
Last night, me and DH watched "How to make an American Quilt." Has anyone ever seen it?! It is really good. I have seen it a few times so far, I own it on VHS, but last night was the first time Rob had seen it, and even he liked it! Made me want to pull out my quilt blocks I have started piecing, which I haven't picked up in...well...a LONG time!

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Isaiah is looking wonderful!

Now I want to see "How to make an American Quilt" again... it's a great movie.

CindyMae said...

We had the wind around 40 to 60 mph here! It was awful. We watched the roof of the storage shed from across the street blow away. I am glad that it is over!!!