Thursday, January 18, 2007

SAL day! Woo-hoo!

Well, it is Thursday,the first day of mine and Cindy's SAL. I am super excited. I haven't stitched much in the past few days because I have been stuck to the computer with my new passion: The Sims Game. The last two days I think I played all day except to get up and use the restroom and get food. And at the end of the day I felt guilty! So, I have vowed that today I wouldn't get in that rut again. I read blogs this morning, and now when I am done here I will put in a movie and stitch to my hearts content on "Isaiah 40:31", and I am going to read, and write some letters, and try to get to the housework.(Funny how that last one always ends up at the end of the "to do" list, huh?) So, this is a short post but not much to write. Last night I had to take a muscle relaxer for my back, as I have a ton of tension in my neck and shoulders and it was causing a lot of pain,including a headache. I hate them(the muscle relaxers), because they make me feel drugged out, so I only take them at night, but I still wake up the next morning feeling groggy! so, right now I am downing gallons of coffee to try to slip out of this drug hazed stupor...Aw what the heck, maybe I'll lay back down for a few more hours. But, I really want to stitch. This is one reason I hate taking drugs! I don't know what it is, probably from being a college student for so long, but even now, after being out of school for two years, I hate to sleep! I think it is a huge waste of time! I think that way, because as a student, you deprive yourself of the most basic needs in order to meet all those demanding assignment due dates, and sleep is usually the first thing to go out the window, you can live off of microwave popcorn as you are studying, so the food thing...it's alright, but who the heck has time to sleep?! So, all this to say I hate taking drugs that make me want to sleep! I have too much stitching to do to sleep! I'm going to get more coffee now-good bye! Progress Piccies on Isaiah tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon
Can't wait to see your pic progress on the SAL your doing with Cindy...will come by tomorow to have a look
Happy stitching :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I got hooked on the SIMS a few years ago, and finally had to just quit cold-turkey... haven't played it again. It's just way too addicting fo me LOL

Anonymous said...

How nice that you found someone to stitch a long on a project you wanted to do! Hope you feel better, I don't like taking drugs for the same reason, and boy do I know how addicting games can be! I think that is the #1 reason I don't stitch as much as I could.