Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm home!

Well, we made it! What a LONG ride it was! I was so happy to get back. we showed up this morning around 5 in the morning, and got to the house about 6. I took a nice warm bubbl ebath, ate some oatmeal and went right to bed. my hubby joined me a good 5 hours later, but he woke me up when he climbed in bed, and then I was ready to get up. So, I got up and called my parents to let them know that I was home OK. Then I called the puppy sitter to see when she could bring my baby home to me. (I would go get her but The car is not working, hence the bus ride. we'd planned on driving all along.) so, hopefully my little brat should be home soon.
Freedom is the smallest shyest dog, it's hilarious, and yet, the morning after getting to California I get a call from my dog sitter telling me that she beat up her pit bull! I had to laugh, because I can't see my dog doing this, but...whatever. She does have some monstrous teeth and VERY strong jaws, so I don't doubt that given a chance and reason she could do some serious damage, but still? A pit bull? She won't even go near my hubby since he returned from Iraq without me near. ::shaking head in amazement::
anyway. i need to post photos, I know, I know. but I have not finished unloading all my stuff yet. One good thing about staying with my parents, was we could use their washer and dryer and have the laundry done up before leaving, so now I just have a suitcase full of clean clothes that just need to be put away, I don't have to worry about a mountain of laundry that needs doing. ::Sigh:: So, as soon as my puppy gets home, and I get things unpacked and stuff, I will be posting photos of my progress over my vacation.

3 comments:

Faith Ann said...

A 35 hour bus trip?! Ughhhh! Glad you're home safe and sound. Enjoy your time at home as a house-wife, I bet you'll keep pretty busy!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you made it home safe and sound. I look forward to seeing your progress pictures!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are home safe and sound. I am sure that you are very glad to be off that bus! I can not wait to see some pics! I am sure that your baby will be very glad that you are home too!