Saturday, January 13, 2007

And once again...

I am just toodlin' along on a project, and out of nowhere comes a great wind! and it blows my motivation and excitement for this lovely project right out the window! WHOOSH! this time it was Dare to Dream. I think it may have to do with the fact that right now I am working on a very light color that you can hardley see ont he fabric, so I am having a hard time sitting with it for long periods of time, I pick it up and stitch just a little bit, then set it down again. I just can't get into it. I wonder if I start the next page of the pattern if that will help? Or work ona nother project for a bit...? I don't know. This just happened yesterday. My mom got me season 1 of the cosby show on DVD, so here I was, comfortably sitting on my couch, I had a blanket on my lap, seeing as how it IS winter out there, and I had the pillows all plump and comfy behind my back, and Dare to Dream sitting on my lap, and I picked up my needle and...then the great wind of de-motivation came, and that was all she wrote! So, no progress photos for today. Sorry. Thank you to all who dropped by and left comments! It was great to hear from you!

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh, isn't it funny how quickly you can lose your motivation on a project? Hence I'm still working on a project that I started in 1999 (gasp!). Like you, I'm currently working on a section with a LOT of white... very easy to lose interest.