Friday, December 08, 2006

Stash Enhancement!

I am so excited! The order I placed from Herschners as my birthday gifts arrived today! I spent much time this evening drooling and looking over my beautiful new leaflets. I got 6 of them and a large cut of navy blue 18 cnt aida because I need it for In Blue Angel. Tonight when hubby got home from work we sat down and watched Superman returns. I liked it. I couldn't even stitch during it, I was so on the edge of my seat. I thought it was really good!So after that got done and over with I sat and worked on a Soduko book my hubby got for me, and then I felt restless, so I actually sat down and started kitting up "In Blue". At this rate I will never need to buy another project again! I don't know why, but I am addicted to those projects that take a million years to do. I love them large and detailed. =) So at this rate I don't think I need to buy any more for a very long time! I just need to buy the fabric and flosses. It's a good thing, too, because here pretty soon I will be unemployed and not able to buy any stitching stuff until I can get a new job. Which who knows how long it will take. So anyway. I think I am set for awhile now, although I will be tempted to buy stuff, I won't. I know I have enough to keep me busy until I turn at least 45 years old. At least that is how it feels. If I could just get some extra DMC threads I will be happy. Although I have almost the entire set, I am lacking about 20 of them, and I put them on my x-mas list for hubby to get for me. Which I have a good idea that it might happen, since last year he got me 50 of them. So, if he gets me the rest to fill in the holes in my set then a 20$ gift card, I will save the GC for when I run out of a color I can run and grab it. I am feeling really good about my stash right now. Just keep me away from all those wonderful Online needlework stores!!! anyway, enough rambeling, i have lots of kttinup to o. Two or three projects to do at least, i probably won't get them all kitted up but you never know. Well, I better get going.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am right there with you on seeming to like the BIG projects and having enough here to stitch for many, many years!! I'll be looking forward to seeing WIP pictures of Blue Angel, too!

Anne S said...

I'm usually the queen of BAP's too, but this year I've learnt about the love of small projects ;) Look forward to seeing In Blue started :)

Anonymous said...

Don't we all like stash in the mail. Your have some great stitching pieces on your blog.

Thank you for stopping at my blog
and left me comment.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Stash in the mail is always sooo nice! I can not wait to see your progress on Blue Angel.