Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It isn't quite the new year yet, but it will be in about5 more hours! Today was a lot of fun.My mom and I went shopping all day! We spent lots of money, and it was tons of fun! I know when my mother is gone I will look back and remember this day fondly.
Not much to write about. I have not been stitching too much. I have finished one ornament, and am more than half way done with the stitching on another, and yesterday I actually pulled "Dare to Dream" out and put a few stitches in it. But I have been busy reading. I got some new books, and I can't stop reading!Plus it is sorta easier to just sit down with a book rather than to drag out all my stitching stuff, while my busy little nephew runs amuck about the house! So much easier to set a book down rather than trying to gather up threads and things from a stitching project!
I am looking forward to the new year, and being able to spend some time at home, and getting to all my may hobbies!! I will be poor as dirt but able to stitch and read and write and blog, and quilt, and lots of things.
No, it really won't be all that bad! ...I hope! I do know one of my goals for this year (2007) is to loose some weight. I really have a hard time, I like to work out and eat right for awhile but it's the consistancy that is always such a hard thing for me! I will get on a kick where I will work out and do well but then I will take one day off and then two and then before I know it, a week or two has gone by and that's all she wrote! So this year I am definitely going to try to stay consistant. I want to loose 40 pounds. And it really won't be too hard, I loose weight really easily it is just hard for me to keep it off!
I also already have my list of stitching projects ready for the new year, and most of them are huge projects that will take awhile to finish. Which is good since I am unemployed. I need big projects that I won't need to buy much for. So, I am looking forward to this new year ahead, there are changes and exciting things in my new year. I hop everyone else has a great and safe New Year.

No comments: