Friday, December 01, 2006

Come on Blogger! Cooperate!


I want it to cooperate, because I have a bunch of photos to share with you...well, three progress photo's! so, here it goes:
The first one is of Snow Valley Express, I am almost done with the stitching of the first page. I have been diligent about working on this one, and as I wrote earlier this week, it goes quickly once I actually pick it up, it's just picking it up that is the hard part. And I am definitely not looking forward to backstitching this one! Ugh! But that is a ways off. The next one is of what I worked on yesterday for a bit, not for too long, though. "Dare to Dream". This one has been in the "TO DO" pile for awhile, and I think the last time I dragged it out was...well a LONG time ago. So, here is Dare to Dream, which has been put into my rotation now. It doesn't look like much right now, but give me time, and it will! =) and lastly is my hubby's eagle piece. He hasn't touched it in quite awhile, but the last few days he picked it up for a bit. I think he is doing really well.
I am not sure what I am in the mood to work on today, maybe more Snow Valley Express. Yesterday it snowed here. Just a little bit, but man, it was freezing! Brrrr....But it will probably be all melted by this afternoon, as we are supposed to have a high of 55 today. Which is just fine with me! I hate icey roads! I made DH drive me to and from work yesterday because I was freaked out by the ice, as it was he said he slipped on some ice on his way to pick me up last night. So, I know alot of you in the states are having snow and icky weather, and I hope you are all safe on the roads. Well, I am off to look at projects that are calling for my attention and figure out which one I will give my attention to!











5 comments:

Mia said...

Lana, all of your projects are beautiful. I can't wait to see more of them. :)

Mary Ann said...

Hi Lana, thank you for commenting on my blog. I have added your blog to my blogroll, so that I can enjoy reading your blog and look at your stitching. And, the pieces you posted pictures of today are looking great!

Kim said...

Your projects look great! But I don't envy you the icy weather. Hope it clears up soon. :)

Jenn said...

What great progress pictures! Keep up the good work on all of them.

CindyMae said...

I just love the two you are working on and Dare to Dream is one that I plan to do one day as well. I just love that piece. My dad would love the Snow Valley Express. I may have to look into that one for him one day. I also love the Eagle that your hubby is doing. It is just fantastic. You are both doing awesome work!