Monday, December 04, 2006

The Abbey-I'm finished!!!

Ok! Everyone, grab a box of kleenex and cry with me, because....Ta da! I royally messed up on the very first part of it and threw the entire count off! The bottom portion of the page is an entire row over too far, which makes the top half not going be meeting up with the correct row at the bottom of the page above it, if that makes any sence! So, once again I am thinking I will scrap it...or should I frog it? I have Four or five whole hours in on this thing!!! (Major whiny voice here...) Look at all the progress! It's depressing! What do you all think I should do? Scrap or frog? If I toss it I am not sure I will start it over again, I'm not sure I have the heart to right now. And I was so excited! It's amazing how much problem ONE little stitch can cause, one stupid little X! I did one too many in one row and wa-la! There you have it! I really have gotta learn how to count to 6! NOT 7.

No comments: