Friday, October 13, 2006

Some pictures

Well, I haven't been blogging the past few days, I don't know why. Just haven't felt like sitting in front of a computer. But, I do have some progress photo's. I also scanned a few photo's from the Dec. issue of The Cross Stitcher Magazine. They have some really cute things for the holidays and I am really tempted to start something, but I will not. But I thought I'd share them anyway.
This one is Called Christmas Joy, I think It is so cute, and with it being compartmentalized the way it is in sections, you can easily break it down and do just a little at a time!

The next one is so cute, and I am SO tempted to start this! It doesn't look too terribly hard, and like it would take too long to do, but knowing me I had better not get started on it, I am sure it would end up being a UFO, or something, like all my other stuff.


aren't they just the cutest? I love them!!! They are adorable! I would love to make this into a cute little pillow for my couch for the holidays, and like I said it doesn't look hard or like it'd take very long, but I always take forever to do anything. And last but not least, is the snowman tree. These guys are so cute too! but, int he magazine they had only charted it for anchor threads and so I had to look upa conversion chart for DMC because that is all I own. So, here are the snow men.


if I were to all these this winter it would be a great accomplishment, however I know I won't get them done, so I won't even start. I just think they are very cute, and I am going to put them on my list of things to do. Well, I was going to show you my progress pictures of my halloween things, but now blogger isn't cooperating, so I will have to post them next time. today is Friday and that means it is Snow Valley Express day! Oh yay. I sound so happy don't I ? I will be so happy when that one is done! Well, I am off to get some work in on it!

2 comments:

Anne S said...

Those holiday designs look like fun :)

Barb said...

Those are cute. I think I have a couple of those patterns somewhere in my stash.